Chop has to be the most Hawg Nutz person I think I know and am very blessed to know personally. If you want a great grilling combo that is easy and awesome, THIS IS IT.
What you’ll need
- Sirloin Steak, the amount will depend on how many you are serving.
- 2 sticks of butter
- Hawg Nutz Sweet n Sassy Rub (if you want hotter, try Hawg Nutz Heavenly Heat)
- 2 cups of onion (diced or sliced)
- Large can of mushrooms
- Heavy duty tin foil sheet – roughly 24” length
- Cut sirloin steak into 1/2’” to 1” cubes
- Slice butter sticks into ¼” slices
- Open mushrooms and drain water
- Lay heavy duty tin foil on counter
- Liberally coat the tin foil with Hawg Nutz Sweet n Sassy rub (You can’t use too much)
- Place chopped sirloin on tin foil. Then place mushrooms on top.
- Layer that with the chopped onion
- Place sliced butter on top
- Liberally coat all with Hawg Nutz Sweet n Sassy rub
- Fold tin foil into a tent and seal it up.
- Place on grill at 350 for 45 minutes