If you like our rub on steaks and ribs, you will love it on your burgers.
- Take 1 pound of ground chuck and place in mixing bowl.
- Add 2 table spoons of Hawg Nutz dry rub per 1 pound of ground beef. We break this process up into 4 equal pour/mixes to help evenly mix the rub into the meat – Add ½ table spoon of Hawg Nutz dry rub spread evenly across top of meat. Using hands, mix the rub into the ground beef evenly. Repeat this process 3 more times adding and mixing – for a total of 2 table spoons.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. For best results, refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator. Form your burgers in 4 equal patties.
- Place on grill, cook to your desired level and enjoy.